Your questions answered about Zeologic Power Detox
What ingredients are in the Zeologic Power Detox?
Our specially designed formula is a fusion of our exclusive Zeologic Active Base Mix and the effective cleansing ingredients of the Power Detox.
Zeologic Power Detox Ingredients and benefits:
Zeologic Active Base Mix:
AMAS - Activated Mordenite alumina silica - containing 70.8% alumina silica
- Ultimate human body detoxifier due to its negatively charged molecular crystalline cage
- Acts as a superior carrier of applied substances (vitamins or minerals) directly to the blood stream and cells due to micronation under 10 nanometers
- Alumina silica is the name given to crystallised volcanic ash which came into being thousands of years ago, when volcanoes erupted their magma onto lakes or oceans. A fusion of volcanic lava and alkaline water resulted in the formation of many different kinds of alumina silica crystals.
- What makes AMAS so unusual is that it is negatively charged, which is very rare among minerals. The effect of its structure and its magnetic charge is that AMAS attracts positively charged ions, such as heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, aluminum, tin, nickel, excess iron, and even radioactive metals like caesium and strontium); and can exchange them for colloidal silica.
- AMAS is a group of minerals with a four-sided honeycomb structure that gives them a high internal surface area. This structure, the cage-like crystal cluster and the big surface provide for AMAS's extraordinary ability to bind, trap and remove chemicals, pesticides, mycotoxins (mould), VOC’s (volatile organic compounds, organic chemicals that have a high vapour pressure), radioactive toxins and free radicals. It is therefore widely used in detoxification of the body, in this case, detoxification of the liver. Additionally, AMAS binds toxins and gases – it adsorbs up to 30% of its dry weight in gases like formaldehyde, nitrogen, ammonia and carbon dioxide. AMAS are also able to absorb over 70% of their own weight of water and up to 90% of certain hydrocarbons (petroleum, propane, gasoline etc.). AMAS can be considered as nature’s most potent mineral detoxification agent, which can be vital in times of toxic overload.
- It's a form of magnesium, which you need in small amounts for good health. Adults should consume between 310 and 420 milligrams per day of this essential mineral, depending on their age and gender, as it is important for forming proteins, regulating blood pressure and blood sugar and nerve and muscle function.
- Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart.
- Manuka honey at different doses provided protection against TNBS-induced colonic damage.
- There was significant protection with Manuka honey 5 g/kg as well as with 10 g/kg body weight compared with the control.
- All the treated groups showed reduced colonic inflammation and all the biochemical parameters were significantly reduced compared with the control in the Manuka honey treated groups.
- Manuka honey at different doses restored lipid peroxidation as well as improved antioxidant parameters. Morphological and histological scores were significantly reduced in the low dose Manuka honey treated group.
- In the inflammatory model of colitis, oral administration of Manuka honey 5 g/kg and Manuka honey 10 g/kg body weight significantly reduced the colonic inflammation. So, Manuka honey not only healed intestinal inflammation and pain, but also repaired free radical damage, and protected against further damage!
- Vitamin B17 is primarily used as an anti-cancer agent due to its cytotoxic properties. This vitamin is more commonly known as amygdalin and is extracted from the seed of the apricot fruit, according to WebMD. 2006 study published in the Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin claims amygdalin can help prostate cancer patients. The chemical allegedly works when the human body breaks down the substance into cyanide and amygdalin kills cancer cells.
- KIWI FRUIT EXTRACT is rich in protective polyphenols, these polyphenols supports cholesterol health, cardiovascular health and general health and well-being.
- According to WebMD, the main benefits of vitamin B12 include helping the body maintain a healthy nervous system and creating new blood cells. Newsmax notes that other benefits of vitamin B12 include maintaining a healthy digestive system and keeping hair and nails strong and healthy.
- Necessary for key metabolic processes and important for DNA synthesis
- VITAMIN C: is a water-soluble vitamin which the body cannot store. It can only be obtained from food or supplementation. It is essential for liver and heart health. Vitamin C supports iron absorption and it is also an antioxidant.
- Oligo Fructose is a form of carbohydrate that does not raise blood sugar, according to the "Journal of Nutrition" review. This makes it ideal for those with diabetes. In addition, because it passes through your system without being metabolized, Oligo Fructose is lower in calories compared to typical carbohydrates. Nearly all the Oligo Fructose passes into the colon where it is fermented by bacteria. The fermentation process contributes 1.5 calories per gram. Typical carbohydrates provide 4 calories per gram.
- In addition to its other benefits, Oligo Fructose is good for digestive health. It is a prebiotic, which means it stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in your intestines. It promotes the growth of a colony called bifidobacteria. These microorganisms prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, help absorb certain nutrients and help produce B vitamins, according to the "Journal of Nutrition" review. Oligo Fructose is found as a dietary supplement in prebiotic formulations. Because it is a fermentable carbohydrate, supplementation may cause mild gas and bloating, at least initially.
- Marshmallow has been used to treat certain digestive disorders, including heartburn, indigestion, ulcerative colitis, stomach ulcers and Crohn's disease. The mechanism by which it soothes sore throats applies to gastrointestinal mucosa as well and regular consumption of marshmallow can help with the pain of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's, and prevent stomach ulcers from perforation. Marshmallow extract is sometimes added to creams and used to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and contact dermatitis. Additional uses are currently being investigated. Marshmallow may be a helpful aid to radiologic esophageal examination. There is tentative evidence that marshmallow may also help with respiratory disorders such as asthma. Researchers may soon test marshmallow as a natural alternative to blood sugar management in diabetes.
- Elecampane, also known as horse heal and marchalan, is a plant common in Great Britain, central and southern Europe, and Asia. Elecampane, has been long valued as an effective respiratory support herb, even being listed in the U.S. Pharmacopeia. Traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine use elecampane for bronchitis and asthma, as did ancient Greeks and Romans. In the 1800’s, lozenges, candy, and cough drops were all produced from elecampane root.
- Elecampane has actions, which are expectorant, anti-tussive, sedative, anti-fungal, relaxing, warming, and anti-microbial. Elecampane can soothe bronchial tube linings and act as an expectorant for lung cleansing. For this reason, elecampane may be beneficial in supporting any respiratory condition which produces copious mucus discharge.
- Also known as pyridoxine, is one of the vitamins included in the vitamin B complex family. All B vitamins, including vitamin B6, play an important role in a range of physical and psychological functions. They are most known for helping to maintain a healthy metabolism, nerve function, liver function, skin health, eye health, as well as help to boost levels of energy.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to maintain a healthy nervous system, to make hemoglobin that carries oxygen in red blood cells throughout the body, to provide energy from the food that we eat, to balance blood sugar levels, to act as a natural pain treatment, to boost mood, and to create antibodies that our immune system uses to protect us. Yes, it’s that vital.
- Lobelia has historically been used and appreciated for a number of functions, including toxin removal, craving control, and, perhaps most notably, it’s ability to relieve problematic respiratory symptoms.
- The primary active constituent in lobelia, responsible for its beneficial characteristics, is an alkaloid known as lobeline. Lobeline is an expectorant, diaphoretic, and bronchodilator that is able to support the respiratory system in a multidimensional way. As an expectorant, lobeline helps break down congestion and thin mucus. That, combined with its bronchodilating effects, helps to open the airway and encourage deeper, stronger breathing. One of lobelia’s main benefits may be its ability to offer support for breathing difficulties. Equestrian studies have discovered that horses injected with lobelia allowed them to breath deeper. It is believed that lobelia stimulates the adrenal glands to release epinephrine, in effect, this relaxes the airways and allows for easier breathing. Lobelia also has strong anti-spasmodic properties, which means it helps to relax smooth muscles. This has led to its inclusion in remedies for spasmodic coughs related to croup, bronchitis, and laryngitis. Lobelia is also found in many over-the counter cold remedy applications. Lobelia is available in tablets, liquid extracts, tinctures, and teas. In small servings for adults, lobelia is not associated with undesired effects.
- Along with being respected for its antimicrobial properties, this extract has many other medicinal properties as well. For Respiratory Conditions: Oregano extract can act as an expectorant which will loosen up or help eliminate the uncomfortable buildups of mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tracts and sinuses, but it is also a soothing balm for inflamed lungs and the throat, which often stimulate coughing fits. Therefore, oregano essential both prevents and treats symptoms of respiratory ailments.
- Reduces Cardiovascular Risk: The seeds contain 25% galactomannan. This is a type of natural soluble fibre which specifically relates to a reduction in cardiovascular disease.
- Controls Diabetes: Fenugreek helps to alleviate type II diabetes. According to one study, it may also help people with Type I diabetes. Studies done by Indian researchers revealed that fenugreek added to type I diabetic patients’ diets helped to drop urinary sugar level by 54%. Because of the presence of the natural fibre galactomannan, fenugreek slows down the rate at which sugar is absorbed into bloodstream. A certain amino acid (4-hydroxyisoleucine) in fenugreek induces the production of insulin so therefore, 15-20 grams of fenugreek is recommended for controlling blood sugar on a daily basis. By slowly releasing insulin to the body rather than in massive chunks, overall bodily function is improved, and the plunges and peaks of blood sugar won’t be an issue for diabetic patience.
- Relief for Sore Throats: Fenugreek’s soothing mucilage helps to relieve sore throat pain and cough.
- PYCNOGENOL is an antioxidant derived from the bark of the pine tree. It contains high concentrations of biologically active components including proanthocyanidins, flavonoids, and organic acids. This antioxidant is more effective than Vitamin C and Vitamin E and has the capacity to manage the harmful effects of free radicals and supports cardiovascular health.
- We’ve enhanced the taste with natural identical berry stevia (we’ve made the taste more pleasant) that is packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins, that may keep memory sharp as you age, fiber, a nutrient that helps the digestive system, flavonoids and vitamin C.
1. SIBO, Low Stomach Acid - Acid Reflux Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), low stomach acid and acid reflux go hand-in-hand. Because of Manuka honey’s known natural antibiotic qualities, it is a great medicine for any bacteria related disorder. In fact, in a recent study, one dangerous bacteria related to all three conditions, Clostridium difficile was found to be quite susceptible to Manuka honey’s bactericidal effects. (5) So taking Manuka honey is very beneficial at reducing reflux and balancing your digestive system to heal stomach and intestinal imbalances.
2. Acne and Eczema - The Internet is filled with patient testimonials that Manuka works marvelously for acne and eczema patients. At this time there are no clinical trials to support these claims, but this doesn’t bother me at all. Taking into account its proven antimicrobial and healing properties, it makes every bit of sense to assume that honey can help with these skin conditions. Most people claim that applying honey on affected areas for a few minutes, and then washing off with gentle soap and water usually does the trick. Repeat this every day or every other day for the best results!
3. Staph Infections (MRSA) - You’ve probably heard of the super bug that has plagued hospitals the past several years, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (or MRSA). What has happened is that antibiotic overuse and drug ineffectiveness has caused certain strains of Staph to become virtually indefensible using typical hospital and nursing home medical protocols. Spreading so rapidly, most people affected by MRSA end up getting so infected that they require invasive procedures or devices such as surgeries, artificial joints or intervenes tubing to save their lives. This past March, however, UK researchers from Cardiff Metropolitan University have offered us some natural hope. They discovered that Manuka honey down-regulates the most potent genes of the MRSA bacteria. Some scientists now suggest that regular topical use on cuts and infections (especially in the hospital and nursing home setting) may keep MRSA naturally at bay.
4. Burns, Wounds & Ulcers - According to a recent article in the Jundishapur Journal of Natural Pharmaceutical Products, “The use of honey leads to improved wound healing in acute cases, pain relief in burn patients and decreased inflammatory response in such patients.” Moreover, because of its rich anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics, Manuka honey has been shown to prevent infection in people with venous ulcers. It has also been used quite effectively as a wound dressing to promote rapid, improved healing.
5. Tooth Decay & Gingivitis - Several studies have come out recently describing how Manuka honey can help cure gingivitis and periodontal disease. Due to its superior antimicrobial properties, researchers from the School of Dentistry, University of Otago (Dunedin, New Zealand) discovered that chewing or sucking on a Manuka honey product not only caused a 35% decrease in plaque, it led to a 35% reduction in bleeding sites in people suffering from gingivitis! Also, calcium, zinc, and phosphorus are all important nutrients for healing teeth.
6. IBS and IBD - When evaluating the effect that Manuka honey has on experimentally induced inflammatory bowel disease in rats, researchers from Chandigarh Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research discovered several astounding findings:
7. Sore Throats and Immunity - In 2007, data published in the Journal of Leukocyte Biology suggested that, “A 5.8-kDa component of Manuka honey stimulates immune cells via TLR4.” This is interesting because previous studies have indicated that honey stimulates cytokine production from human monocytes. Coupling with this 2011 research showing how Manuka stops the growth of sore throat-causing Strep bacteria, it is no wonder that so many people benefit almost instantly from taking a spoonful of honey when they don’t feel well. And recently it has even been approved by the National Cancer Institute to be used to heal inflammation in the throat from chemotherapy!
8. Allergies and Sinusitis - There are many anecdotal accounts of people receiving allergy relief after eating honey are all over the internet. There is even a study with honey and birch pollen that had remarkable results. The participants were given regular honey, honey with birch pollen added to it, and some used only their allergy medicines as a control group. The results were impressive: “…patients reported a 60% lower total symptom score, twice as many asymptomatic days, and 70% fewer days with severe symptoms, and they used 50% less antihistamines compared to the control group.” They also found that there was very little difference between the birch pollen honey users and the regular honey users! So, taking Manuka honey on a regular basis can really help your seasonal allergies and lessen your need for medications!
9. Beauty Treatment & Health Booster - Taken daily Manuka honey has an elixir effect that boosts energy and enhances your quality of life. Because of its nutrient dense profile, it boosts vitality, youthful energy, and has been known to improve skin tone and texture. Use it in a homemade face wash to exfoliate and fight free radicals in the skin. Use it in your shampoo or a hair mask, to boost the shine of your hair. One of my favorite uses is in a detox drink, to get the most benefits inside and out!
10. Improves Sleep - Manuka Honey helps to promote restful deep sleep. It slowly releases the glycogen needed for essential bodily functions during sleep. Adding honey to milk at bedtime helps the body release melatonin into the brain which is necessary for deep sleep. There are many health disorders associated with poor sleep such as, heart disease, type II diabetes, stroke, and arthritis. Since honey is proven to aid in quality sleep; it also helps lower the risk of these and many other health problems.
B17- Vitamin - Amygdalin
KIWI FRUIT EXTRACT - Enzyme
B12 - Vitamin - Cyanocobalamin
LOBELIA - Lung Cleansing
NATURE IDENTICAL BERRY STEVIA
How is Zeolite different than other detoxifiers?
Zeolite is a mineral that is negatively charged, and is very porous (similar to a honeycomb shape). Zeolite attracts positively charged toxins, like heavy metals and radioactive materials, and traps them within its cavernous structure. Whatever toxins are absorbed by the Zeolite, they are carried out of the body-- essentially delivering a deep Zeolite body cleanse. This is not true of other detoxifiers, which often trigger a Herxheimer Reaction, because there is no transport for the toxins once they are pull out of the cells.
Why do you recommend a 3 month detox program?
For the average person living a standard urban lifestyle, we strongly recommend a 3 month program to achieve a full body detox. In the first month Zeologic Power Detox begins to rid your body of existing toxins such as; air pollutants, food additives, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine. Once this is achieved Zeologic Power Detox will begin to work on detoxifying your body of the smaller toxic particles such as; commercial and industrial waste, heavy metals, plastic by-products and environmental chemicals. Parallel to this Zeologic Power Detox needs some time to achieve cell purification, repair and regeneration.
Zeologic Power Detox works best when combined with a healthy diet, increased water intake and avoiding toxins as much as possible.
How long will it take to detox from heavy metals, radiation, and other toxins?
We suggest taking a Zeolite health supplement for at least 90 days at the larger dosages. But since everyone is different and has different levels of toxicity, the detox period can extend beyond 90 days if necessary. After this period, dosage can be lowered to a maintenance dose for as long as needed.
Where is Zeologic Zeolite sourced and what makes it “superior quality”?
Zeologic Zeolite is sourced from New Zealand’s north Island, one of the most pristine locations on earth. Unlike any other zeolite it contains the most Alumino Silica – 70.08%, and it’s clean, uncontaminated, negatively charged crystalline cage is empty making it the purest Zeolite in the world.
It is mined specifically for human consumption, and then further processed to ensure purity and micronisation.
Other zeolite supplement companies get their zeolite from a commercial mine because it is cheaper and located near their business. This is the same zeolite that is used in cat litter, pool filtration, and concrete filler, and is not mined for human consumption. There is little, if any, processing done on the zeolite, meaning it is not cleaned, micronized, or sterilized. Since zeolite attracts heavy metals, it is not unusual for the zeolite cages to already be filled with heavy metals- meaning little to no detoxing powers. Further, zeolite can harbor mould, and it is for these reasons why processing zeolite is absolutely necessary.
Will Zeologic products conflict with any medications that I may be taking?
Probably not. They contain all natural minerals, vitamins and plant-based extracts. Zeolite passes through your system collecting the toxins and heavy metals, and is excreted naturally without you even noticing. Since Zeolite remains intact and does not break down in the body it generally does not interact with any other medications. We have no knowledge of any known drug interactions with our products. However, you should always check with a medical professional if you have any concerns about interactions with medications that you are taking. Heavy metal based medications, such as lithium, may be less effective when taking our products since Zeolite traps heavy metals in the body.
How safe is Zeolite?
This form of Zeolite is used in many products that you have probably come in contact with on a daily basis. Zeolite has been shown to be completely nontoxic, even at extremely high dosages. The great thing about using this natural and safe product is that it can be taken over and over long term without worry, and with only benefits for your body. (We don’t recommend these products for children under 12, pregnant women, or women who may become pregnant.)
How long can I continue to take Zeolite?
Zeolite is safe to take every day. Unlike other detoxifiers, you do not have to stop taking Zeolite for any period of time. Zeolite is very gentle on the body. Since we are constantly exposed to toxins via food, air, and water, it is important to take a daily zeolite supplement. (We don’t recommend these products for children under 12, pregnant women, or women who may become pregnant.)
What adverse effects are there to taking Zeolite?
Toxicity in the body can show itself in different ways in different people. Most detoxifying products have side effects, but our Zeolite products generally do not have any side effects. Of course, there may be exceptions, though they are rare.
The most common, yet rare, side effect of Zeolite is constipation. To alleviate this, reduce Zeolite dosage and drink extra water.
How do I know the Zeolite is working?
Every person is different, and their toxicity will also vary. Often, people who first use Zeolite report increases in energy and enhanced mood. Also, there are many reports of a “brain fog" being lifted, or clarity of thoughts. Some have experienced weight loss, perspiration and increased urination. Others may feel no different; however, this does not mean that the Zeolite is not working. It is definitely detoxing the body and pulling out toxins.
How does Zeolite work in the body?
Zeolite is one of the very few minerals that are naturally negatively charged. This means that it actually attracts the toxins and heavy metals from your body like a magnet. The mineral has a honeycomb shape that allows it to trap these toxins and heavy metals as it passes through the body. Our products contain Zeolite with unique formulations that have been proven to absorb the toxins, free radicals, and metals from your body, as well as boosting the immune system. This mineral has also been shown to balance the body’s pH. Foreign cells cannot grow in a balanced pH environment.
How long will it be before I see results?
Some people feel results in the first few days of the treatment (program) and for others it might take longer. Everyone shows toxicity in their body in different ways. Some may have bad skin, some may show severe medical issues. Based on the persons exposure to toxins and heavy metals, there are different levels in people. People also respond differently to treatment. Our general recommendation is to take the product for 90 days and then be re-evaluated by your medical professional to see what progress has been made. Please make sure that you are also taking the recommended dosage based on your needs to ensure that you are receiving the optimum benefit from the product.
Does Zeolite remove beneficial vitamins and minerals with the bad?
No. Zeolite only attracts toxins and heavy metals and will not take out beneficial vitamins and minerals.
PURE MORDENITE ZEOLITE POWDER
What are toxins, and how did they get in my body?
Toxins are heavy metals, radioactive materials, and countless man-made chemicals. They enter our bodies through food, air, and water. Our bodies do not use these harmful materials, and so they sit in our cells, disrupting functions and breaking down molecules. Eventually, these toxins cause unexplained sickness and symptoms.
Everyone has toxins built up in their bodies, and are exposed to toxins every single day. This is why it is important to take ZEOLOGIC Power Detox daily.
What colour should Zeolite be?
Pure zeolite should be an off-white to greyish colour. Any other colours, such as green and pink, may be signs of impurity.
What does Zeologic - Power Detox taste like?
Zeolite on its own is relatively flavourless and for some it may taste slightly chalky. Zeologic - Power Detox however, contains Manuka Honey and Nature Identical Berry Stevia delivering a subtle berry taste with a hint of honey. Overall, feedback from those who have tried it agree that Zeologic - Power Detox has a subtle and overall pleasant flavour.
Powdered Zeolite vs. Liquid Zeolite – Which one is better?
We are passionate about our products and desire to sell quality Zeolite that actually works and has been proven safe to use. To our knowledge, all research done so far on the potential and benefits of Zeolite has used Zeolite powder.
Liquid Zeolite containing nano-particles can potentially enter the bloodstream, and with it bound toxins and impurities might enter the blood or the body's cells. Our Zeolite powder is micronised to a specific size that perfectly matches and cleanses the cavities of the intestinal tract but is not absorbed into the blood itself. Deep detoxification processes draw toxins from the body into the digestive tract where they are adsorbed and eliminated together with the Zeolite powder. Powdered Zeolite and the trapped particles leave the body within 5-8 hours via natural bowel motion.
Furthermore, liquid Zeolite provides only tiny amounts of Zeolite, a serving size usually contains 1/30 of what you get from 1 Zeologic Power Detox capsule. Often a daily dosage of 5-15g of Zeolite is recommended if it is used as a mineral supplement and detoxifier. therefore, we offer you Zeolite powder instead of liquid.
How is Zeologic’s Zeolite processed?
Our zeolite is put through several processes to ensure quality and the purest zeolite possible. First, Zeologic gets zeolite from the purest source on Earth. It is then put through a "wash" to remove any contaminants that may still be lingering in the zeolite. It is then micronized to a fine particle size, and put through a proprietary process to sanitize the mineral.
Can excessive moisture in Zeolite lead to mould growth?
Yes! It was recently discovered that other Zeolite brands were weighed down by excessive water, and thus were also riddled with mould. This is a clear indication of commercial Zeolite that is not being processed properly by these companies. Unfortunately, some processing companies don’t do the job to meet the required standards.
MICRONIZED ZEOLITE CAN CIRCULATE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BODY.
Why is particle size/ micron size important?
Zeolite particle size/ micron size is important because it allows the Zeolite to leave the digestive track and circulate throughout the entire body. Though Zeologic always micronizes our Zeolite, micronizing is an expensive process that is rarely done by other Zeolite supplement companies.
What is the difference between micronizing and milling?
Zeolite is extracted from the Earth as huge chunks of rock. It is not naturally in a powder form. Milling is a process done at commercial mines, wherein machines are used to pulverize these rocks into powder. This process can easily destroy the structure of the Zeolite. Micronizing is where special machines are used to cut the zeolite into tiny particles, which protects the structure of the Zeolite. Though Zeologic always micronizes our Zeolite, micronizing is an expensive process that is rarely done by other Zeolite supplement companies.
Does your Zeolite get into the bloodstream? / Does zeolite leave the digestive track?
Yes. We use the same particle size that was used in the scientific studies to show effective health benefits. Remember that the Zeolite does not break down in the body and remains intact, collecting heavy metals and toxins and carrying them out. The "Liquid Zeolite" companies created lies, claiming that the powder mineral does not get into the bloodstream and their "liquid zeolite" does. What they seem to forget is that all of the scientific studies ever published on Zeolite demonstrating health benefits were done using powdered mineral. The studies would not have shown the positive results that they did if the powder did not get into the bloodstream.
Why is a balanced pH important?
The human body is healthy and works optimally when it is within a pH range of 7.35-7.45. When pH is thrown off, the body becomes acidic, and it is within this environment that bad things, such as sickness, bacteria, fungi, and viruses can grow unchecked. The immune system often becomes too weak to fight off all these invaders at once, and that is when the body starts to break down and have unexplained symptoms and illness. The main culprit for turning the blood acidic is usually toxins that have built up in the body over time.
What is a Jarisch-Herxheimer Reaction or Healing Crisis?
A Jarisch-Herxheimer Reaction or Healing Crisis is when an individual feels sick while detoxing. Commonly, people will feel headaches, body aches, and flu-like symptoms because their bodies are being exposed to the toxins that are being pulled out of cells.
Is there a Jarisch-Herxheimer Reaction (or Healing Crisis) when using Zeolite?
Zeolite has a very strong cage structure that protects the bond between the toxin and the Zeolite. This means that your body is never exposed to the toxin and there is no danger of the bond between the Zeolite and the toxin being broken, and thus no Healing Crisis is associated with Zeolite. Any toxin that was captured by the Zeolite will be carried out of the body 6 to 8 hours after taking the supplement.