Our specially designed formula is a fusion of our exclusive Zeologic Active Base Mix and the effective cleansing ingredients of the Power Detox Blend.
Zeologic Power Detox Ingredients and benefits:
Zeologic Active Base Mix:
AMAS - Activated Mordenite alumina silica - containing 70.8% alumina silica
- Ultimate human body detoxifier due to its negatively charged molecular crystalline cage
- Acts as a superior carrier of applied substances (vitamins or minerals) directly to the blood stream and cells due to micronation under 10 nanometers
- Alumina silica is the name given to crystallised volcanic ash which came into being thousands of years ago, when volcanoes erupted their magma onto lakes or oceans. A fusion of volcanic lava and alkaline water resulted in the formation of many different kinds of alumina silica crystals.
- What makes AMAS so unusual is that it is negatively charged, which is very rare among minerals. The effect of its structure and its magnetic charge is that AMAS attracts positively charged ions, such as heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, aluminum, tin, nickel, excess iron, and even radioactive metals like caesium and strontium); and can exchange them for colloidal silica.
- AMAS is a group of minerals with a four-sided honeycomb structure that gives them a high internal surface area. This structure, the cage-like crystal cluster and the big surface provide for AMAS's extraordinary ability to bind, trap and remove chemicals, pesticides, mycotoxins (mould), VOC’s (volatile organic compounds, organic chemicals that have a high vapour pressure), radioactive toxins and free radicals. It is therefore widely used in detoxification of the body, in this case, detoxification of the liver. Additionally, AMAS binds toxins and gases – it adsorbs up to 30% of its dry weight in gases like formaldehyde, nitrogen, ammonia and carbon dioxide. AMAS are also able to absorb over 70% of their own weight of water and up to 90% of certain hydrocarbons (petroleum, propane, gasoline etc.). AMAS can be considered as nature’s most potent mineral detoxification agent, which can be vital in times of toxic overload.
- It's a form of magnesium, which you need in small amounts for good health. Adults should consume between 310 and 420 milligrams per day of this essential mineral, depending on their age and gender, as it is important for forming proteins, regulating blood pressure and blood sugar and nerve and muscle function.
- Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the
1. SIBO, Low Stomach Acid - Acid Reflux Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), low stomach acid and acid reflux go hand-in-hand. Because of Manuka honey’s known natural antibiotic qualities, it is a great medicine for any bacteria related disorder. In fact, in a recent study, one dangerous bacteria related to all three conditions, Clostridium difficilewas found to be quite susceptible to Manuka honey’s bactericidal effects. (5) So taking Manuka honey is very beneficial at reducing reflux and balancing your digestive system to heal stomach and intestinal imbalances.
2. Acne and Eczema - The Internet is filled with patient testimonials that Manuka works marvelously for acne and eczema patients. At this time there are no clinical trials to support these claims, but this doesn’t bother me at all. Taking into account its proven antimicrobial and healing properties, it makes every bit of sense to assume that honey can help with these skin conditions. Most people claim that applying honey on affected areas for a few minutes, and then washing off with gentle soap and water usually does the trick. Repeat this every day or every other day for the best results!
3. Staph Infections (MRSA) - You’ve probably heard of the super bug that has plagued hospitals the past several years, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (or MRSA). What has happened is that antibiotic overuse and drug ineffectiveness has caused certain strains of Staph to become virtually indefensible using typical hospital and nursing home medical protocols. Spreading so rapidly, most people affected by MRSA end up getting so infected that they require invasive procedures or devices such as surgeries, artificial joints or intervenes tubing to save their lives. This past March, however, UK researchers from Cardiff Metropolitan University have offered us some natural hope. They discovered that Manuka honey down-regulates the most potent genes of the MRSA bacteria. Some scientists now suggest that regular topical use on cuts and infections (especially in the hospital and nursing home setting) may keep MRSA naturally at bay.
4. Burns, Wounds & Ulcers - According to a recent article in the Jundishapur Journal of Natural Pharmaceutical Products, “The use of honey leads to improved wound healing in acute cases, pain relief in burn patients and decreased inflammatory response in such patients.” Moreover, because of its rich anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics, Manuka honey has been shown to prevent infection in people with venous ulcers. It has also been used quite effectively as a wound dressing to promote rapid, improved healing.
5. Tooth Decay & Gingivitis - Several studies have come out recently describing how Manuka honey can help cure gingivitis and periodontal disease. Due to its superior antimicrobial properties, researchers from the School of Dentistry, University of Otago (Dunedin, New Zealand) discovered that chewing or sucking on a Manuka honey product not only caused a 35% decrease in plaque, it led to a 35% reduction in bleeding sites in people suffering from gingivitis! Also, calcium, zinc, and phosphorus are all important nutrients for healing teeth.
6. IBS and IBD - When evaluating the effect that Manuka honey has on experimentally induced inflammatory bowel disease in rats, researchers from Chandigarh Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research discovered several astounding findings:
- Manuka honey at different doses provided protection against TNBS-induced colonic damage.
- There was significant protection with Manuka honey 5 g/kg as well as with 10 g/kg body weight compared with the control.
- All the treated groups showed reduced colonic inflammation and all the biochemical parameters were significantly reduced compared with the control in the Manuka honey treated groups.
- Manuka honey at different doses restored lipid peroxidation as well as improved antioxidant parameters. Morphological and histological scores were significantly reduced in the low dose Manuka honey treated group.
- In the inflammatory model of colitis, oral administration of Manuka honey 5 g/kg and Manuka honey 10 g/kg body weight significantly reduced the colonic inflammation. So, Manuka honey not only healed intestinal inflammation and pain, but also repaired free radical damage, and protected against further damage!
7. Sore Throats and Immunity - In 2007, data published in the Journal of Leukocyte Biology suggested that, “A 5.8-kDa component of Manuka honey stimulates immune cells via TLR4.” This is interesting because previous studies have indicated that honey stimulates cytokine production from human monocytes. Coupling with this 2011 research showing how Manuka stops the growth of sore throat-causing Strep bacteria, it is no wonder that so many people benefit almost instantly from taking a spoonful of honey when they don’t feel well. And recently it has even been approved by the National Cancer Institute to be used to heal inflammation in the throat from chemotherapy!
8. Allergies and Sinusitis - There are many anecdotal accounts of people receiving allergy relief after eating honey are all over the internet. There is even a study with honey and birch pollen that had remarkable results. The participants were given regular honey, honey with birch pollen added to it, and some used only their allergy medicines as a control group. The results were impressive: “…patients reported a 60% lower total symptom score, twice as many asymptomatic days, and 70% fewer days with severe symptoms, and they used 50% less antihistamines compared to the control group.” They also found that there was very little difference between the birch pollen honey users and the regular honey users! So, taking Manuka honey on a regular basis can really help your seasonal allergies and lessen your need for medications!
9. Beauty Treatment & Health Booster - Taken daily Manuka honey has an elixir effect that boosts energy and enhances your quality of life. Because of its nutrient dense profile, it boosts vitality, youthful energy, and has been known to improve skin tone and texture. Use it in a homemade face wash to exfoliate and fight free radicals in the skin. Use it in your shampoo or a hair mask, to boost the shine of your hair. One of my favorite uses is in a detox drink, to get the most benefits inside and out!
10. Improves Sleep - Manuka Honey helps to promote restful deep sleep. It slowly releases the glycogen needed for essential bodily functions during sleep. Adding honey to milk at bedtime helps the body release melatonin into the brain which is necessary for deep sleep. There are many health disorders associated with poor sleep such as, heart disease, type II diabetes, stroke, and arthritis. Since honey is proven to aid in quality sleep; it also helps lower the risk of these and many other health problems
B17- Vitamin - Amygdalin
- Vitamin B17 is primarily used as an anti-cancer agent due to its cytotoxic properties. This vitamin is more commonly known as amygdalin and is extracted from the seed of the apricot fruit, according to WebMD. 2006 study published in the Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin claims amygdalin can help prostate cancer patients. The chemical allegedly works when the human body breaks down the substance into cyanide and amygdalin kills cancer cells.
KIWI FRUIT EXTRACT - Enzyme
- KIWI FRUIT EXTRACT is rich in protective polyphenols, these polyphenols supports cholesterol health, cardiovascular health and general health and well-being.
B12 - Vitamin - Cyanocobalamin
- According to WebMD, the main benefits of vitamin B12 include helping the body maintain a healthy nervous system and creating new blood cells. Newsmax notes that other benefits of vitamin B12 include maintaining a healthy digestive system and keeping hair and nails strong and healthy.
- Necessary for key metabolic processes and important for DNA synthesis
- VITAMIN C: is a water-soluble vitamin which the body cannot store. It can only be obtained from food or supplementation. It is essential for liver and heart health. Vitamin C supports iron absorption and it is also an antioxidant.
- Oligo Fructose is a form of carbohydrate that does not raise blood sugar, according to the "Journal of Nutrition" review. This makes it ideal for those with diabetes. In addition, because it passes through your system without being metabolized, Oligo Fructose is lower in calories compared to typical carbohydrates. Nearly all the Oligo Fructose passes into the colon where it is fermented by bacteria. The fermentation process contributes 1.5 calories per gram. Typical carbohydrates provide 4 calories per gram
- In addition to its other benefits, Oligo Fructose is good for digestive h It is a prebiotic, which means it stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in your intestines. It promotes the growth of a colony called bifidobacteria. These microorganisms prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, help absorb certain nutrients and help produce B vitamins, according to the "Journal of Nutrition" review. Oligo Fructose is found as a dietary supplement in prebiotic formulations. Because it is a fermentable carbohydrate, supplementation may cause mild gas and bloating, at least initially.
- Marshmallow has been used to treat certain digestive disorders, including heartburn, indigestion, ulcerative colitis, stomach ulcers and Crohn's disease. The mechanism by which it soothes sore throats applies to gastrointestinal mucosa as well and regular consumption of marshmallow can help with the pain of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's, and prevent stomach ulcers from perforation. Marshmallow extract is sometimes added to creams and used to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and contact dermatitis. Additional uses are currently being investigated. Marshmallow may be a helpful aid to radiologic esophageal examination. There is tentative evidence that marshmallow may also help with respiratory disorders such as asthma. Researchers may soon test marshmallow as a natural alternative to blood sugar management in diabetes.
- Elecampane, also known as horse heal and marchalan, is a plant common in Great Britain, central and southern Europe, and Asia. Elecampane, has been long valued as an effective respiratory support herb, even being listed in the U.S. Pharmacopeia. Traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine use elecampane for bronchitis and asthma, as did ancient Greeks and Romans. In the 1800’s, lozenges, candy, and cough drops were all produced from elecampane root.
- Elecampane has actions, which are expectorant, anti-tussive, sedative, anti-fungal, relaxing, warming, and anti-microbial. Elecampane can soothe bronchial tube linings and act as an expectorant for lung cleansing. For this reason, elecampane may be beneficial in supporting any respiratory condition which produces copious mucus discharge.
- Also known as pyridoxine, is one of the vitamins included in the vitamin B complex family. All B vitamins, including vitamin B6, play an important role in a range of physical and psychological functions. They are most known for helping to maintain a healthy metabolism, nerve function, liver function, skin health, eye health, as well as help to boost levels of energy.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to maintain a healthy nervous system, to make hemoglobin that carries oxygen in red blood cells throughout the body, to provide energy from the food that we eat, to balance blood sugar levels, to act as a natural pain treatment, to boost mood, and to create antibodies that our immune system uses to protect us. Yes, it’s that vital.
LOBELIA - Lung Cleansing
- Lobelia has historically been used and appreciated for a number of functions, including toxin removal, craving control, and, perhaps most notably, it’s ability to relieve problematic respiratory symptoms.
- The primary active constituent in lobelia, responsible for its beneficial characteristics, is an alkaloid known as lobeline. Lobeline is an expectorant, diaphoretic, and bronchodilator that is able to support the respiratory system in a multidimensional way. As an expectorant, lobeline helps break down congestion and thin mucus. That, combined with its bronchodilating effects, helps to open the airway and encourage deeper, stronger breathing. One of lobelia’s main benefits may be its ability to offer support for breathing difficulties. Equestrian studies have discovered that horses injected with lobelia allowed them to breath deeper. It is believed that lobelia stimulates the adrenal glands to release epinephrine, in effect, this relaxes the airways and allows for easier breathing. Lobelia also has strong anti-spasmodic properties, which means it helps to relax smooth muscles. This has led to its inclusion in remedies for spasmodic coughs related to croup, bronchitis, and laryngitis. Lobelia is also found in many over-the counter cold remedy applications. Lobelia is available in tablets, liquid extracts, tinctures, and teas. In small servings for adults, lobelia is not associated with undesired effects.
- Along with being respected for its antimicrobial properties, this extract has many other medicinal properties as well. For Respiratory Conditions: Oregano extract can act as an expectorant which will loosen up or help eliminate the uncomfortable buildups of mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tracts and sinuses, but it is also a soothing balm for inflamed lungs and the throat, which often stimulate coughing fits. Therefore, oregano essential both prevents and treats symptoms of respiratory ailments
- Reduces Cardiovascular Risk:The seeds contain 25% galactomannan. This is a type of natural soluble fibre which specifically relates to a reduction in cardiovascular disease
- Controls Diabetes:Fenugreek helps to alleviate type II diabetes. According to one study, it may also help people with Type I diabetes. Studies done by Indian researchers revealed that fenugreek added to type I diabetic patients’ diets helped to drop urinary sugar level by 54%. Because of the presence of the natural fibre galactomannan, fenugreek slows down the rate at which sugar is absorbed into bloodstream. A certain amino acid (4-hydroxyisoleucine) in fenugreek induces the production of insulin so therefore, 15-20 grams of fenugreek is recommended for controlling blood sugar on a daily basis. By slowly releasing insulin to the body rather than in massive chunks, overall bodily function is improved, and the plunges and peaks of blood sugar won’t be an issue for diabetic patience
- Relief for Sore Throats:Fenugreek’s soothing mucilage helps to relieve sore throat pain and cough.
- PYCNOGENOL is an antioxidant derived from the bark of the pine tree. It contains high concentrations of biologically active components including proanthocyanidins, flavonoids, and organic acids. This antioxidant is more effective than Vitamin C and Vitamin E and has the capacity to manage the harmful effects of free radicals and supports cardiovascular health.
NATURE IDENTICAL BERRY STEVIA
- We’ve enhanced the taste with natural identical berry stevia (we’ve made the taste more pleasant) that is packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins, that may keep memory sharp as you age, fiber, a nutrient that helps the digestive system, flavonoids and vitamin C